Monday, December 20, 2010

Personal Finance Tips From One of Life's Financial Victims


Good advice without strings is extremely hard to find nowadays, nevertheless, this is what I'm here to do. Yes, I'm offering personal finance tips that are both useful and practical, and what's more, free of charge. Some of my personal finance tips you may have heard from others, and some you may not. However, even if you've heard them before, many of them are well worth repeating. After all, good advice always holds its value and none more so than personal finance tips from one of life's financial victims. I'd even go as far as to say that not only do they represent sound advice, but these words are good enough to live by.

Always be Wary of Shoes

If you're a man and married, here's a peculiar and extremely useful personal finance tip I urge you to listen to. Strange as it may sound, please take note of the relationship between your wife and her shoes. Whenever you first marry, usually things start out quite innocently as simply just several nice pairs of shoes and, of course, some sneakers for wearing outdoor. But all of a sudden, it quickly turns out she'll need a new pair of shoes for every new outfit for work, despite that she may already have two pairs of black shoes. "Ah", she proclaims, "but none of my own shoes are like this new pair of black shoes". Before you know it, you are up to your knees in a sea of shoes just to try and get out the door in the morning. And the problem grows steadily worse. This tip is as much for your personal sanity as it is one of my personal finance tips. Trust me on this one!

Replace your Light Bulbs

Recently I decided to change all of my current standard light bulbs to the energy-saving bulbs that only use a fraction of the power of the standard, yet emit greater light. So I ask you, what makes this one of my personal finance tips?

This is indeed one of my personal financial tips as the new energy-savers cost $35 for the entire house, which I have ascertained will save approximately $50 and $60 per month on my home energy bill. The point being, if you find ways to save money in your home, ultimately you'll see a positive increase in the balance of your savings account.

Avoid High Interest Terms and Conditions

Credit is all very well, however, should you take the finance option to buy a $500 product, then with an interest rate of 25%, by the end of the finance period you'll have paid out just short of $1,500 for the privilege. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that if you can save the $500 cash needed to pay for the product, you'll save yourself almost $1000.

At all costs, try to avoid purchasing any item on a store credit card, as these tend to charge the greatest rates of interest. When it comes to personal finance tips, the best tip I can give you is to avoid high interest rates whenever you go on a spending spree.

Read More : http://ezinearticles.com/?Personal-Finance-Tips-From-One-of-Lifes-Financial-Victims&id=4389472

No comments:

Post a Comment